Gliscor, labeled Cool, Relaxed Guy, was a camper on Total Pokemon Island, where he competed as a member of the Killer Kyogres. He competed in Total Pokemon World Tour as a member of the Cool Cresselias, and reached the merge before he dropped out of the competition. Gliscor also competes in Total Pokémon Redux as member of the Graceful Gardevoirs.
Laidback, lax, and strong, Gliscor gives off an aura of cool. Gliscor enjoys his "coolness", and tries his best to get everyone to be chill with him. Despite his good looks and easily made friends, Gliscor doesn't let this good to his head...too much. Regardless, Gliscor is a good friend, but don't get on his bad side- he's a powerful ally, after all. You should keep it that way.
But Gliscor is not without his flaws. Gliscor has extreme self esteem issues and anxiety when it comes to people who are close to him, such as his family and significant others. This causes him to be overly apologetic, alarmingly frightened, and easily controlled when with or around these people. As a result, Pidgeot abused her power over Gliscor, causing him to be miserable when he couldn't live up to her impossible standards. However, as of recently, he's started to recover from this former relationship, becoming more confident and happier as a result.
- If Gliscor was human, he would dress in cool hoodies and constantly be wearing some awesome shades. He'd look really cool, but would probably get really messy when he freaks out.
- Gliscor is easily flattered due to his upbringing- his parents were a bit strict and praise from them was rare. Because of this, Gliscor can sometimes let compliments go over his head.
- The reason why Gliscor was so easily tricked by Lopunny is partially from flattery, and partially from Lopunny's Cute Charm ability (which she's bad at using).
- Gliscor is considered to be the third strongest male in the series, after Dragonite and Rhydon. Unfortunately, it seems that Trevenant has recently usurped this spot from him.
- He is the only contestant to drop out due to illness. Other contestants left due to injuries however (Zubat). He is also the only contestant to receive compensation for his loss, as Mew caused his elimination indirectly with allergies.
- Everyone disliked Gliscor after the fiasco with Pidgeotto in TPI, but this was reversed in TPWT, with Gliscor getting along better with the group, while Pidgeot caused trouble.
- He's one of the few three-timers to improve his performances each season. The others were Luxray and Crobat.