Lileep, labeled The Kind One, was a camper on Total Pokemon Island, as a member of the Killer Kyogres, had reached the merge. She compete again on Total Pokemon World Tour as a member of the Cool Cresselias. She became the co-host with Bellsprout, at the Bellsprout's Big Bananza Bash!
Lileep doesn't seem to have too much of a personality, but it's hinted that there's more to her than meets the eye. Lileep was revived from a fossil, so she fondly remembers her old life- she is also one of the older contestants, so she tends to have a mature, logical view on things.
Lileep is honest, and sometimes almost blunt- she has no shame in declaring her feelings on something and is even willing to tell someone off when they're being unkind (even her boyfriend, Bellsprout). Lileep, overall, is very mellow and sweet, but not a very big competitor- she only returned to TPWT to see her friends again.
Lileep was a lot more active and a bit more of a party girl after she was initially revived. It's rumored that she used to be a lot less innocent than she is now. Lileep has not confirmed or denied these rumors.
Total Pokemon World Tour:Edit
- If human, Lileep would be a kind islander girl, dressed in vibrant and colorful clothes, who has a deep past.
- Despite Bellsprout's snaps of rage and needling of others, Lileep is far less innocent than he is. Part of the reason why Lileep likes Bellsprout so much is that she has a very "calm, relaxed" relationship with him.
- One thing known about Lileep's past is she used to smoke.
- Lileep has had two odd elminations- an automatic double elimination, and convincing her team to vote her off.
- Lileep is older than Dragonite and Kabutops, something that shocks most of the players. If we count the time she spent in a fossil, she is the oldest contestant by far.